Diani Beach, located on Kenya’s famous South Coast is easily accessible by road and commercial flights from Nairobi to Mombasa or direct flights to Ukunda (Diani).
The South Coast is also home to numerous excursions and sporting activities and is close to marine parks, wildlife sanctuaries and game parks.
- Water Sports: scuba diving, snorkeling, big game fishing, kite surfing, wind surfing, jet skiing and sailing. Other sporting activities include: golf (18 hole par 72 course), sky diving, motor biking, quad biking or bicycle rental.
- Marine excursions: traditional dhow or glass bottom boat trips to the coral reef, big game fishing from Shimoni in the Pemba Channel, whale shark tagging, dolphin and sea turtle watching around Wasini Island within the Kisite-Mpunguti Marine Reserve. Other excursions include visits to Chale Island, Funzi Island and Msambweni.
- Wildlife excursions: Shimba Hills National Reserve, the Sable Valley Sanctuary and the Mwaluganje Elephant Sanctuary.
- The South Coast is also home to the Wakuluzu Colobus Trust for the protection of the endangered Colobus monkey and offers a forest nature trail on its grounds.
- A Diani Beach holiday can also easily be coupled with wildlife safaris within National Parks and Sanctuaries along the Nairobi – Mombasa road such as: Amboseli, Chyulu Hills, Tsavo East / Tsavo West and the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
- Diani Pearl is located just a 5 minute drive from the Ukunda airport and flight safaris can be arranged to the world renowned Masai Mara game reserve
- Visit Kisite Mpunguti Marine National Park for spectacular view of marine life where you can swim with dolphins.
- Dhow trips can be organized
- Visit to Wasini and Funzi islands
- Shimba Hills National Park for game viewing